Monday, June 01, 2009

A "Crafty" Witch?


I don't know how old the art of knitting is but I'm guessing that it is pretty old!

I, myself both knit and crochet and I find these very relaxing things to do! I can't make anything intricate yet but I'm well on my way as long as I remember to be patient and enjoy the journey along the way!

I was reading someone else's blog and they had posted about their latest knitting project and they even posted a picture of their completed work online which gave me the idea to do the same!

Of course you're going to have to give me some time for this - LOL!

But I think that knitting and crocheting are great ways to relax and I do enjoy it so!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here