Friday, December 18, 2009

Here Is My Astrological Chart For Today!




Since I was catching up on reading from my astrology mailing list, I decided to do an astrology reading on myself.

I know that there are some people here who read my blog that are astrologers and who can read astrology charts so I thought that it might be a good idea to post my chart and see what other astrologers had to say about my particular astrological reading for my chart today.

Even though I do both astrology reading and tarot readings I thought it might be a good idea to post my chart and see what other astrologers had to say!



Of course as a part of my own Book of Shadows, I include my astrology readings as well as my tarot readings and spells.



If you are new to witchcraft and being a witchthen I hope you find my blog useful and helpful as I go through my journey of being a being a witch.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here