Thursday, December 16, 2004

Time Manipulation?

I think that this is VERY weird. Perhaps those that know more can comment on this.

I got started late on a day that I had to go out and do errands. I was very concerned about missing my bus because I could only catch it at a certain time which was a little over an hour away. Since I had to go to the bank and then do some grocery shopping I pretty much figured that I wouldn't be able to do these and be able to catch my bus. I kind of resigned myself to the fact that I would miss my bus and would have to take the regular public transportation BUT in the back of my mind I was hoping that I would get it all done in time! Well guess what? I DID manage to get it on time (even with about 15 minutes to spare) and I was able to catch my bus! That meant that I waited for my regular bus first, went to the bank and stood in line, then went from the bank to the grocery store and did my shopping (which was 4 bags worth of groceries) and checked out my own groceries at the self-serve register bag my stuff and I'm out the door of the supermarket in time to casually wait for my bus! Even when I got home my mother remarked that I hadn't been gone all that long!

I think this whole experience was something that was very, very weird. How in the world did I manage to get all of that done in an hour!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here