Monday, November 01, 2004

My Book Of Shadows!

Yes, I do have my own Book of Shadows. It's BOS for short. It has been growing in information as I learn more and more.

Basically what a BOS is is a gathering place for all one's notes and references. I also have a diary/journal section in mine as well. My original BOS started out as one of those black and white composition books but organizing the notes became a problem. I had wanted to get a black notebook but the store that I was at didn't have any and I wanted to get started right away! So I got the composition book. Want to hear something wierd? The next time I went into the store there it was! A black, 3 ring, binder notebook - all by itself! I grabbed it and now its mine!

You may be curious about my BOS and you can use it as a basis for your own BOS.

The first thing that I put in my BOS was my diary/journal thoughts and entries. In fact I think the first entry is where I wrote down the date that I started and then after that I just wrote in it like a regular diary. Here are some other things in my BOS:

  • Like I said I do have my diary/journal section where I post my thoughts, musings and experience

  • I have a section on general spell correspondences like what color candle to use with what spell, different herb, scent and flower correspondences as far as what type of spells that they go with. Also included are general phrases that one should use in spells like "So mote shall it be, "With harm to none" and similar general phrases that should be added to my spells

  • I also have a section that includes my specific spells as well! I also note how these spells have manifested. This is the biggest section so far in that I have written quite a few of them!

  • I have a section on astrology meaning the different planets, houses, etc and I'm learning to read charts. I have a computer program that creates the charts and I am learning to read and interpret them!

    PS

    Which reminds me I really have to add a tarot section as well as I do readings!

  • I also have a section on the moon phases of each month, full moon, new moon etc

  • I have other sections too but I don't have my BOS in front of me right now - LOL!

So that's just an example of my BOS and what I have in it (so far).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here