Saturday, October 23, 2004

The Power of the Mind! - An experiment!

I tried this two nights in a row. I wanted to get some money real fast so what I did was some chanting. I used the "Trinka Five" chant over and over again. I also increased my visualization - seeing that this is one of the areas that I have to work on. So I went out today and one of my customers made another purchase order for some more business cards! I visualized him in particular because this is where I see him the most. I visualized him purchasing another order and that is EXACTLY what he did! Once I got home I also got a rebate check back! It wasn't a million dollars but it was a welcomed surprise! And it will help me while I get more customers and increase my clientel.

Although it would have helped to have more supplies for my little experiment I used what I had! and it worked!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

This is my most successful spell to date! I finally did a successful spell!

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here