Saturday, October 09, 2004

Kitchen Witch?

Well I should get my kitchen in order since I decided that I like the sound of "kitchen" witch. I live in an older house (actually its around 100 years old) and I would love to get my kitchen in order for this.

With the exception of an open hearth I pretty much have (or know how to get) the things that I want. I also have to get my garden in order as well. I didn't have a chance to work on my garden this past year but with my new found journey searching it just makes me that much more determined to have my garden next season. I saw my neighbor picking tomatoes in his garden and I was just a little bit jealous - but that just makes me that much more determined.

I love the sites and smells of the autumn season and want to incorporate those into my kitchen as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

I just noticed a great newsgroup. It's one of the Usenet newsgroups called: rec.food.recipes

You can post your receipe(s) or request one as well.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here