Thursday, July 15, 2004

It's been awhile....

Sorry that I haven't posted here for awhile. I have kinda been busy with other things. As much as I want to further explore my path I have found that there are some things that have to be taken care of first.

I do know that there will be a new moon on the 17th which would be a great time to do another spell! Probably one of my prosperity spells.

So far I haven't gotten the results I wanted but to a miniscule degree have gotten results that just can't be ignored. I don't have a lot of materials and I work with what I have and I'm still trying to achieve the FULL results of one of my prosperity spells.

I may post one of them here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here