Friday, September 10, 2004

Did I Do This?

The thing happened with the rain again!

You know that the area is in the midst of Charley and Ivan and the weather forecast was supposed to be rain and some thunderstorms all night and the next day for my area (Phila). Well while I'm preparing to go out and do some shopping its so dark outside and I'm just hoping that I won't get caught in a rainstorm! So its so dark and I'm getting ready to go - I can't postpone because I'm out of supplies - so I resign myself to go. Guess what happens? Well it stays dark for a little while and I'm still thinking I'm gonna get caught in the rain. So I go in the grocery store and do my shopping. When I get out the sun is coming out and I'm thinking "yea" so I trek back home. Don't you know not 20 minutes later its starts to POUR DOWN rain!

It's so strange! But I'm very grateful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here