Saturday, December 04, 2004

Purpose!

From November 27, 2004 - here are the most recent questions (and my answers) from Witches Weekly:

Purpose


What is the purpose of ritual?

To achieve results



What connection is there between the work we do between the worlds, and our mundane life?

I think that there is a connection regarding all aspects of one's life. I believe that what we do in one area of our life will have an effect on all the other areas of our life.


What role does creativity play in witchcraft?

It plays a very big role! I have used a variety of creative ways when doing spellwork. It mostly involves having the right materials when preparing one of my spells. I don't always have exactly what is called for so I have to use creative alternatives. And I do think that one should be creative and use their creativity in not just their spellwork but in every aspect of their life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here