Wednesday, November 03, 2004

A Pentagram - Drawing one by hand

It's not a simple design but I did find a diagram online on how to draw one by hand. I followed the instructions and was able to do it. The only problem then was that it was lopsided! - LOL! That wouldn't do so I figured out a way on how to draw it so it's not lopsided. I'll have to draw one so that I can post it here.

You may wonder why I needed to know this. Well I have my own Book of Shadows and one of the things that I want on the cover is a pentagram and I think that it would be best if I had one that I drew myself - just to make it more personal and make it a design that was drawn by my own hand.

This is often encouraged because the more personal your tools are the better the effectiveness in your spells and such.

Now the next thing I have to do is decide specifically what type of design of the pentagram I want - something more than just a simple black and white drawing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here