Thursday, November 18, 2004

A Solitary Witch

That's what I am for now although I don't feel so solitary because I know that there are a lot of witches out there. I have corresponded with some and have even joined some mailing lists - so it kind of feels like I belong to my own little Internet coven.

I know that there are some witches in my area because I have been to the Witchvox's Pennsylvania directory and there are a lot of them!

I haven't met any yet and there's nothing wrong with being a solitary witch and it helps to know that I'm not the only one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here