Saturday, November 06, 2004

Spells? Do they work?

In a word Yes they do!


I can honestly and truly say that I have completed my first successful spell! I have done spells before but they haven't manifested as much or the way that I wanted them to. But I use this as a reason to learn more and to learn why they didn't work the way that I wanted them to.

However my most successful spell has been done! It was a simple desire and visualization spell. Basically it was a prosperity spell for some quick cash. What I did was (with intense desire) actually visualize how I was going to get the money and that's exactly what happened! Now you have to understand that the money didn't come from nowhere or out of the blue. It came from one of my current clients that I do business cards for. I actually visualized the my client ordering more cards from me with the end result of him paying me for them - and that is exactly what happened! I did the whole visualization the night before because I was determined to see him the next day - which I did. I can now honestly and truly say that spells do work!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

I could use this spell right now! And I do mean right now! I have to do the exact same thing that I did before so that I can get the same results.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here