Sunday, July 27, 2008

It's Not All About Spells And SpellCasting



I'm always finding new and interesting information to add to my Book Of Shadows! And it occurred to me that since I'm adding the information to my Book Of Shadows that I could also add it here to this journal!

One of the first things that I found out about witchcraft and being a witch is that spells are not the only thing that a witch does and spells using complicated and a lot of tools is also not necessary! I think one of the most important lessons that I have learned about being a witch is that it is not all about spells!

I have found that in the Wicca tradition there is a saying that "everything is related and I have come to agree with that! Everything is related - from the dirt on the ground to the clouds in the sky!

I can understand those who are interested in witchcraft, being a witch and even the Wicca traditon - I mean who wouldn't want to be able to cast spells? TV and the movies make it look so good and appealing and even a little bit dangerous! But once you start learning more about it you'll find that it is not all about spells and spellcasting.

It is a LOT more than that!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's right! As above, so below.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here