Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16th - The Night Of A New Moon!



In my haste to find a full moon schedule for the rest of 2012, I just found out that tonight is the night of a new moon.





Of course new moon nights are also very good for spells that have to do with new beginnings and the like.


If I would have know at least a few days earlier I might have gotten some things together to do a new moon spell but I know that it is not a good idea to do a spell in haste so I think that I will just do a quiet chant for this night of the new moon.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer Wright said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Jennifer Wright and I run Emagazine. We are a free monthly, non profit, epublication on Witchcraft, Magick, Paganism in all it's forms.

I came across your blog and was wondering, if you would like, or had the time, if you would like a column in our publication. We have been out for over 6 years now. If you go into our archives section you will see, on the bottom of our page, issues going back around 6 years. We have interviewed and reviewed many well known Pagans.

If this is something that interests you, please let me know

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here