Saturday, March 03, 2012

I Gave MySelf A Tarot Reading Today!



I gave myself a tarot reading today because there are some problems that I am going through and I'm looking for solutions!

Though my situation is not totally hopeless I worry and I think that that makes the situation more worse for me! So I decided to do a tarot reading on myself to see what the tarot cards had to say for me.

Concerning my present situation I drew "The High Priestest:



Basically what this card says to me is that my situation is not hopeless and that I should first and foremost react with calmness and let my "positive emotionsguide me. This card says to let my intuition drive me. It is also a feminine card (which I am) that deals with a masculine world as far as my issues are concerned. It says that I should be discreet and well-organized as far as dealing with my situation is concerned.

My "future" card that was drawn was the "Ten Of Swords"



which in and of itself could be considered bad news but you go back to the "present" card which tells me what I have to do to avoid having such a thing happen in my future.

So in a nutshell that is my tarot reading and what I take from it is to not to over-react, remain calm, stay positive and go through the necessary things that I will have to do to solve the problem.

If you also read tarot cards I would love to hear your opinion about this and whether or not you get the same interpretation that I have gotten from these cards........


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Undies said...

In a nutshell, if you don't keep your cool today, you'll be hurting tomorrow.
Be weary of what you're offered and what your true options are.
Don't be rash, gullible nor naive, yet be respectful and calm.

Taking a slow deep breath slowly through your nose, then releasing said breath even slower than its intake, will allow your mind space to "see" what the others are projecting, or thinking.

Hope it all goes well!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here