Saturday, May 07, 2011

Using Flameless Candles In Spells????




Since I have chosen to take the path of hedgewitch I have wanted to use the most natural of ingredients and supplies in all of my spells.

So when I saw an online article about using flameless candles in spells I really "scoffed" at the notion! But I read the article and a lot of things that it said made a lot of sense to me especially when you want a candle to burn all night when you are doing a vigil. Also too, with a flameless candle you can place items around the candle and not worry about them burning.

So all in all, I have given up my "snobbery" about flameless candles and heck I have even decided to add them to my supplies as well!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here