Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Wicca Power Spells




For those of you that are new to wicca or new to witchcraft and being a witch I have found a very interesting group on Facebook called "Wicca Power Spells".

I don't have a Facebook page myself but I did see a lot of posts from those who are new to Wicca or those who want to know more about how to become a witch.

Newbies have so many questions that I think that it is great that I was able to find this link and be able to post it here. Hopefully it will help those that are new who are seeking answers.

Wicca Power Spells



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here