Friday, November 05, 2010

November 5th - The Night Of The New Moon!




Tonight is the night of a new moon! This means that it will be a great time to cast spells having to do with new beginnings or when you want to start a new project.

On the last full moon I did a prosperity spell that hasn't manifested yet but I'm still keeping the faith!

I've been doing a lot of reading as far as the subject of witchcraft goes and there is so much to learn!

I do know that a spell can be as simple or as complicated as you want it and I'm still deciding whether or not I'm going to do a spell on this night of the new moon!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here