Friday, February 04, 2011

Imbolc - My Plans For.....



Here is a reply that I posted when someone asked what we were going to do to celebrate the Imbolc season:


As I understand it this is the time of year to get ready for spring! Although we are still in the midst of the winter season we can still prepare for the spring while we are inside!

In my particular case it would be planning time for my garden and getting myself ready to work outside in my garden.

While I love the colder weather I don't like it when the weather is so bad that there is ice on the ground because it makes it hard to get around. On the other hand there is nothing more pleasant than being snowed in BUT having all you need at hand!


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here