Sunday, October 30, 2005

Manifestation - IT WORKS!

Visualizing in your mind, picturing it in your mind, acting and feeling like you already have accomplished it and are feeling the benefits - it really worked for me!

It was like I conjured up in my mind exactly what it is I wanted and the next day it materialized - kind of felt like magic!

I did a LOT of visualization the day before and I think that this had to do with the positive result that I got.  Now all I have to do is figure out exactly what specific procedure I used to achieve the results that I did.  You know - harness my power!  I can't figure out what was the one thing that made this manifestation realized but that is what I want to find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Google
 


Powered by WebRing.








*HUGS* TOTAL!
give AngelWitch more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own


How Happy is the World Today - Click here to find out.

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter


For Bid Watch
Click Here